Monday, January 5, 2009

The Journey has begun

Well I have begun my biblical research for the living and active short thesis film that God willing I will be doing.   My biblical studies will be a supplement to my normal daily studies and the Lord willing another means to learn and grow.   I began officially almost a week ago, but couldn't start the blogging until now.  Currently I am using the Archaeological Bible for my research as it has a lot of historical and cultural information that is very valuable to this type of project.  I am currently looking at recreating one of three biblical adventures as I like to call them from the Bible.  Either the feeding of the 5,000, Jesus teaching the people on the Sea of Galilee or the Sermon on the Mount.  All three of these are easily visible recognizable events that won't require much dialogue to have dramatic impact.  

In my research for the feeding of the 5,000 I have run a into great information on page 1575 of the  Archeological Bible about Jewish meals.  This is a great resource in how to tie the Modern day location of the main character to the Biblical ones God makes it clear to me that dramtizing this part of the bible is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment